Outside Sales Representative – B2B and In-Home Sales
Hayward, Inc, A Family of Companies, (http://www.hayward-inc.com) is seeking a motivated Outside Sales Representative for its Jacksonville, NC location. The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a fast-paced environment and have experience in the sales industry.
Hayward, Inc, A Family of Companies includes:
Hayward Building Supply, LLC - Building materials dealer (Millwork, Doors, Garage Doors, Shelving, Hardware, and more)
Window Coverings USA - Retail products such as SunSetter Retractable Awnings and blinds
The Finish Carpenters, LLC - Service and Installation provider of Interior Trim, Decks, Hardware, awnings, and more!
Hayward, Inc is an independently owned building materials dealer and service provider that is responsible for providing customer service to professional contractors and homeowners. The salesperson is the primary point of contact for the professional contractor and is responsible for providing the necessary customer service for the contractor or homeowner to complete the project. Communication with the customer, timely completion of material estimates and placing orders are critical to success in this position. Representative projects include single family residential new construction, multi-family residential construction, and residential improvements to include awnings and decks.
• Previous customer service experience
• 3 years of experience with the construction and/or the building materials industry (Interior Trim, Garage Doors, Door Hardware, Bath Accessories, Shelving, or Awning experience a plus)
• Ability to read blueprints and perform material takeoffs in a timely manner
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues in a team environment
• Dependable Vehicle and Valid Drivers License
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Act as the primary point of contact for professional contractors and homeowners
• Coordinate with other salespeople as required
• Support trade shows by engaging with customers and speaking about products and processes. Requires standing for long durations of time.
• Become a trusted advisor to our customers, listening to their needs, providing them with the quality products and services they need tin a fast, fair, and efficient manner
• Provide estimates to customers by completing material take-offs and quoting special orders as needed
• Possess and maintain knowledge of current building codes and construction trends
• Provide information to customers on new products
• Communicate status of orders with customers, work with Production Manager to schedule projects as necessary
• Other related projects as assigned
• Company Provided Phone
• Company Provided Tablet
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Health Insurance Options
• Retirement Plan Options
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!